The venue we have chosen has been revamped and refurbished in recent years and we hope it will be accessible to most attendees. It has:
- All buildings close to each other, with some ramps and steps but no hills to navigate.
- Adapted bedrooms in the accommodation – we are waiting to find out how many we are able to reserve.
- Close to the city centre, if you prefer non-university accommodation.
- A campus with a dedicated rail station, with lift access to the street.
- Paved paths between all venues being used.
There are also the basics that one would expect (such as accessible toilets on the same floor as the workshops).
As you know, there are always issues. Some that we have identified so far are:
- The workshop spaces will be split across floors; however, there is lift access available.
- One of the workshop rooms will be in lecture theatre format rather than completely flat seminar room style.